Thursday 28 March 2013

Review: Dior Sweet Chérie Pinks Eye & Lip Palette




Recently, I have gotten the Dior Sweet Cherie Pinks Eye and Lip Palette which is exclusive to Sephora stores in spring 2013. It opens up to reveal  a mirror, 4 eyeshadows and 4 lip products (1 lip balm, 2 lip glosses and a lip stick). It also includes a double ended brush and sponge applicator. 







As you can see from the amount of product I used already, I really like this pallet! Its so convenient yet contains everything I need to create a everyday look. As pictured on top, the lip products come in one side and the eyeshadows come in the other side. From the order of left to right is the lip balm, 2 lip glosses and lip stick. They're pink based and gives a natural, healthy finish which I love. The eyeshadows (from left to right shimmering white, soft pink satin, mauve, smoky grey), however was less pigmented than i expected but nonetheless allowing a very natural makeup with a subtile pink shimmer.  The colors also work together to contour and compliment my eye shape. They are also very easy to use and blend, I can even do my eye makeup while on the bus when i use this. 

Swatched on my hand, the colors are quite sheer. Lip products on top and eyeshadows on bottom. In order they appear in the pallet. 

Pros:
-convenient
-natural colors with a slight pink shimmer
-cute packaging 

Cons:
- none, from my experience

Who may like this
-anyone who wants natural point makeup in a compact pallet 

Score:
5/5 

 I hope you found this review useful and should you have any questions, feel free to post comments. 
-Makeupmacaron 



No comments:

Post a Comment