Tuesday 4 June 2013

Review: Vichy’s Normaderm 3-in-1 mask and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa

This post would be a sponsored product review from Shopper’s Drug Mart at Bayview and Major Mackenzie in Richmond Hill, Ontario.  (Their facebook page here.) The cosmetics manager there was very nice and generous to give me testers to review when I told her I was a beauty blogger. Having said this, what I write here is still my own honest opinion and my own experience with the products from my own experience. Thanks so much!!



I have been given a tester of Vichy’s  Normaderm 3-in-1 mask which is a cleanser, exfoliator and mask all in one. I have been told that it could be used 2-3 times a week. This mask is great for combination and oily skin types and claims to reduce imperfections and control oil.

The texture of the Cream is rather thick and contains beads that I think are exfoliators. I spread a generous amount evenly on my face and then wait 5 minutes until it dries and massage off with warm water. After my first use, I have found that it effective and gentle on my skin at the same time.  It did not dry out my sensitive skin but it did in fact made it feel smooth, soft and moisturized. It also made my pores smaller and face more radiant.

Pros:
-effective
-efficient (3 steps in 1 and only takes 5 minutes!)
-lovely fragrance

Cons:
-may be a little hard to wash off

Overall
4.5/5

Another product that I tried was the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa, which is a leave on sleeping mask that comes in a light gel texture which was to be used 1-3 times/ week before sleep. It claims to be deep hydrating and can be used on all skin types. I applied this after the 3-in-1 mask and the results were great. My skin felt very hydrated and non-sticky after I applied this mask. It leaves a dewy finish, which absorbs within 10 minutes making the texture of the skin really soft and smooth.

Pros:
-very hydrating
-lightly scented
-makes skin smooth and is non sticky

Cons:
-I haven’t had trouble with this at the moment….

Overall
5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment