Friday 14 June 2013

Review: Anna Sui Moisture Rich Fluid Foundation

This post would be a sponsored product review from Shopper’s Drug Mart at Bayview and Major Mackenzie in Richmond Hill, Ontario.  (Their facebook page here.) The cosmetics manager there was very nice and generous to give me testers to review when I told her I was a beauty blogger. Having said this, what I write here is still my own honest opinion and my own experience with the products from my own experience. Thanks so much!! 



The rose scented Anna Sui Moisture Rich Fluid Foundation offers build-able coverage that can range from light to full coverage depending on the amount you use. I use half a pump on my face for a sheerer application which manages to even out my skin tone. A full pump offers medium coverage that makes my skin look flawless and sometimes I will use an extra amount of product on problem spots such as acne scars and redness to get full coverage. This foundation however is oil based,  so it is very moisturizing and extremely good for dryer climates and skintypes. It manages to stay for 6-8 hours on my combination skin with occasional touch up on the t-zone and some blotting. Setting it with a lose powder does prolong its wear for a few extra hours. 


This is how one pump of foundation looks on my hand. I got color matched with a B02 shade. The texture is rather thick but is easily blend-able. The oil based formula sticks to my face easily and doesn't move much throughout the day. 


This is the foundation looks blended on my hand. It gives a natural dewy finish that gives an impression of flawless skin. I am currently loving this foundation. 

Pros:
-long lasting
-natural dewy finish
-build able coverage
-moisturizing 

Cons:
-may not be suitable for oily skin type 

Overall
5/5  



No comments:

Post a Comment