Friday 14 June 2013

Review: Anna Sui Lose Powder

This post would be a sponsored product review from Shopper’s Drug Mart at Bayview and Major Mackenzie in Richmond Hill, Ontario.  (Their facebook page here.) The cosmetics manager there was very nice and generous to give me testers to review when I told her I was a beauty blogger. Having said this, what I write here is still my own honest opinion and my own experience with the products from my own experience. Thanks so much!! 

The Anna Sui Lose Powder comes in a very cute black box which resembles an antique. It is not only aesthetically  pleasing but the product itself is great too. The lose powder is used to set liquid makeup products (such as liquid foundation, concealer ) which are on top of the skin. It leaves a matte finish and helps keep the makeup staying on longer. I noticed that this product did help with controlling the shine on my t-zone, especially around my nose area. 



Inside the box comes included a puff applicator. Usually i just pat it on to the product a few times to get the lose powder out and then I patt it onto my face starting on the t-zone and then to my cheeks. It also helps to give an illusion of smooth skin after I apply this powder. 


This is how it looks when applied to my hand which had foundation on. It has a matte finish and make my skin looks smooth.

Pros:
-keeps makeup staying on longer
-controls shine

Cons:
-none so far! i love it!

Overall
5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment