Tuesday 4 June 2013

Review: Rimmel Eyeshadow #700

This post would be a sponsored product review from Shopper’s Drug Mart at Bayview and Major Mackenzie in Richmond Hill, Ontario.  (Their facebook page here.) The cosmetics manager there was very nice and generous to give me testers to review when I told her I was a beauty blogger. Having said this, what I write here is still my own honest opinion and my own experience with the products from my own experience. Thanks so much!!



The Rimmel Eyeshadow comes in color 700, which is a sheer shimmer silver eyeshadow. I find that this eyeshadow is not very deeply pigmented, but has great shimmer and reflecting power. I personally do not use this as an all over lid color, but I find that this is great for hi-lighting the tear duct and the brow bone. 



The top is a light wash of color, and the bottom is swatched heavily by reapplying the shadow a few times on the same area. As you can see, it is very beautifully shimmery and light reflecting, perfect for using around the inner tear duct! 

Pros:
-very shimmery and light reflecting
-good for the tear duct and other hi-lighting

Cons:
-not very pigmented

Who may like it:
-anyone who wants a sheer eyeshadow for hi-lighting the inner tear duct or a sheer wash of shimmery color



No comments:

Post a Comment