Friday 14 June 2013

Review: Anna Sui Eye Brightener

This post would be a sponsored product review from Shopper’s Drug Mart at Bayview and Major Mackenzie in Richmond Hill, Ontario.  (Their facebook page here.) The cosmetics manager there was very nice and generous to give me testers to review when I told her I was a beauty blogger. Having said this, what I write here is still my own honest opinion and my own experience with the products from my own experience. Thanks so much!! 

The Anna Sui Eye Brightener is a concealer for the under eye area AKA dark circles. I use this on top of foundation and it brightens up my dark circles while providing decent coverage. While experimenting with this, I decided that this would make a decent facial hi-lighter especially on the cheekbone area.  Again, it comes with the pleasant  rose scent that is in most of the Anna Sui products. 



The packaging is so cute! A wand applicator is included and I use it to put a few dabs of product on to my problem areas then blend out with my finger. It also helps to make my eyeshadow stay on longer when I apply this on my eyelid. 



This is how it looks when dabbed on my hand. 


Blended! All bright and radiant!! Sometimes I think that if i go over this with a thin layer of foundation, it looks even more natural. 

Pros:
-good coverage
-can be used as a hi-lighter
-brightens dark circles

Cons:
-does not cover up acne that well

Overall:
4.5/5 


No comments:

Post a Comment