Sunday 21 April 2013

Review: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX


As the weather has gotten warmer, I have had the need to use lighter skincare products which gives me hydration at the same time. I have started using the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX and found that it has been working for me. A sleeping pack is also called a sleeping mask, in which I usually put on one to three time a week (depending on my skin condition) after cleansing, applying toner and before going to sleep. It claims to provide intense hydration and brightening as one sleeps.


 It comes in a lightly scented blue gel, and I usually take a coin sized amount and massage it onto my face. It gives a dewy finish and my skin feels hydrated and soft, the scent is also AMAZING. One bottle should last quite a long time, as I have already used this quite a few times, and as you can see, there is still a lot of product in the package.


This is how it looks like when i applied it to my hand. It gives a nice dewy, healthy glow. Usually when I wake up, my skin is also brighter than the night before. I'm not sure if this is due to the effects of the sleeping pack, but I'm sure it has been doing beneficial stuff to my skin.

Pros:
-light yet hydrating and makes skin soft
-does brighten skin temporarily 
-smells amazing

Cons:
-may not be enough for the winter or dry season/climate


Score
4/5 (because it is just not enough for winter skin but good for spring/summer skin) 


 I hope you found this review useful and should you have any questions, feel free to post comments. 
-Makeupmacaron


No comments:

Post a Comment