Saturday 6 April 2013

Review: NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base


NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base is an eye primer/ eyeshadow base which helps intensify the color of eye makeup and staying power of it. It is my absolute favourite eye primer and I notice a big difference on times when I use this and when I dont.  I usually apply this onto my eyelids after my base makeup routine (foundation, concealer, loose powder) and then start to pile the eye makeup on top of it. Only a tiny amount of primer is required for each eye and too much would actually have a negative effect! (Remember to use in moderation!!) 



Not only is this primer not sticky, it also helps to create a smooth canvas for what ever eye makeup you would apply. I find that when I wait 30 seconds after I apply it, the primer is fully dry and really makes my makeup last all day and look as it has been freshly applied. Eyeshadows instantly become more pigmented when I wear this primer and I have not noticed any creasing at all!! 

It comes out white but once you blend it, it will be invisible.

WOW! The diference is amazing!! The top is without this primer and the bottom is! You can see how much more vibrant and pigmented the color is! I have worn my 


Pros:
-Keeps eye makeup looking fresh and crease free
-Makes colors more vibrant
-Pro-longs the wear of makeup
-Smooths out eye area
-Non-sticky

Cons:
-From my experience, none! :D

Who may like it?
-Anyone who wants longer lasting and more vibrant eye makeup! 


Score:
5/5


 I hope you found this review useful and should you have any questions, feel free to post comments. 
-Makeupmacaron

No comments:

Post a Comment