Sunday 7 April 2013

Review: Anna Sui Intensive Moisturize Serum


I will be doing a series of post on Anna Sui skincare. :)  All of them have the iconic Anna Sui rose fragrance and I find that if you use them together in the set, they function a LOT better as opposed to combining with other brands. 

lotion review here
gel cream review here
Intensive Moisturize Serum Review


The intensive moisturize serum is the most effective product in the line, in my opinion. It instantly moisturizes my face and leaves it feeling soft. I managed to get through the dry winter without getting dry patches with the use of this serum, so I really recommend it. During the summer time, this can manage to be my night moisturizer, I just use tonner and this, without using another layer of cream on top




It comes with a pump applicator and one pump is enough for my whole face. This serum only takes a few seconds to dry and doesn't feel sticky, despite how moisturizing it is. Again, it has the cute package that matches with the whole Anna Sui skincare line. 

Pros:
-VERY moisturizing

Cons:
-none that I can think of :) 

Who may like this?
Anyone who wants an intensive moisturizing serum. It really does help with dry skin!


Score
5/5

2 comments:

  1. So this is the star product in this line. Sounds interesting :)
    I guess I want to try it too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! it is very moisturizing and effective! good luck!

      Delete