Sunday 7 April 2013

Review: Anna Sui Moisturizing Lotion





I will be doing a series of post on Anna Sui skincare. :)  All of them have the iconic Anna Sui rose fragrance and I find that if you use them together in the set, they function a LOT better as opposed to combining with other brands. 

Intesive Moisturizing Serum Review here
gel cream review here


Moisturizing Lotion Review
The moisturizing lotion is actually a tonner, despite the name of lotion.  It comes out as a clear liquid, and I place a few drops of it onto a cotton pad and wipe all over my face. It has a lovely packaging, but I only see a minimal effect of when I use and dont use this.

This is how the opening of the bottle looks like. It has a dropper which helps control the amount of product that drops out. Usually a 2-3 drops is enough for my whole face. 

Pros:
-Pleasant scent
-Does make skin a little bit softer after continued use

Cons:
- Effects are minimal 

Who may like it:
- Somone who wants a cutely packaged rose scented toner

Score:
3/5 




2 comments:

  1. Hi, there
    I've been looking for review about anna sui skincare until I came to ur blog. It's hard to find anna sui skincare review on the net, luckily u provide one :) I never tried anna sui before and I'm really curious to try it, but I want to read review first he he...
    Nice review, quite helpful for me

    btw I'm deasy from baladapenulisamatir.blogspot.com
    have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete