Sunday 7 April 2013

Review: Anna Sui Moisturizing Gel Cream

I will be doing a series of post on Anna Sui skincare. :)  All of them have the iconic Anna Sui rose fragrance and I find that if you use them together in the set, they function a LOT better as opposed to combining with other brands. 

lotion review here
Intesive Moisturizing Serum Review here

Moisturizing Gel Cream Review


The Gel Cream comes in a light texture and is pretty moisturizing. I find that using it along with the serum really improves the benefits of this cream. It helps lock in moisturize and makes skin plump at the same time. It did help with my dry sensitive skin and it is a product that I would repurchase. 


As you can see, I am almost finished with this cream. It comes in a transparent gel form and I think that it is suitable for all seasons. 

Pro:
-moisturizing
-light

Cons:
-none that i can think of :) 

Who would want this?
Anyone who needs a light yet moisturizing cream! 

Score
5/5 

2 comments:

  1. Can u provide the ingredients list? it would be more helpful for readers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately i have already thrown out the package of this product so i cannot give the ingredients list! sorry!! but however, i will remember to post the ingredients in my future posts :)

      Delete