Sunday 26 May 2013

Review: Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream




Shiseido's White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream claims to help lighten and brighten dark circles with use. I have been using this as my daily and nightly night cream for a few weeks now but I have not noticed much improvements on my dark circles. (This could just be my own experience thought, because cosmetics products work differently on everyone.)  However, I do find that this cream works well in moisturizing the eye area with its rich texture. 

Pros:
-moisturizing

Cons:
-did not brighten my dark circles 
-may be a bit expensive

Who may like it:
-anyone who needs moisturizing around their eye area

Overall:
-3/5 


 I hope you found this review useful and should you have any questions, feel free to post comments. 
-Makeupmacaron

No comments:

Post a Comment