Friday 14 March 2014

Review: Sisley Phyto-Blanc Ultra Lightening Mask



Having suffer from deep acne scars and uneven skintone, i have been seraching for a mask that would help to lighten my scars. Stumbling along the Sisley counter, the beauty advisor has recommended me to use their Photo Blanc Ultra Lightening Mask. She had claimed that it would hydrate, cleanse and lightening my scars at the same time. Tried it on my hand an wiped it off a few minutes later to reveal much softer skin so i went ahead and bought this with its havy price tag of $125 for 60 ML of product.





I was excited to try this on my face when I got home and I had used it after exfoliating. Leaving it on for 15 minutes, I washed it off to reveal brighter, softer skin but was quite disappointed when I did not see much difference in the acne scars. My skin did FEEL great, hydrated and soft, and pores did seem less visible too and my skin did seem brighter. However, after using it for 2 weeks, I still have not seen much improvement in my acne scars.



It comes with nice packaging, a luxurious bottle design that is good for controlling the amount of product you squeeze out. Usually I just use a dime sized amount and it is enough to cover my face in a light layer of product. It has a pleasant herbal scent to it which I don't mind, and disappears
 within a while. 


Pros:
-hydrates and makes skin softer
-pore seems smaller and skin is more glowing

Cons:
-doesn't really have amazing effects on acne scars

Overall:
3.5/5 (points were detected on  how it works doesn't justify its heavy price tag)

No comments:

Post a Comment