Monday 24 March 2014

Review: Pola Aglaira





I have recently got the Aglaira Tokutoku Set skincare from the brand Pola. It includes a lotion (toner), emulsion and travel size cleansing foam. It is target to those who have anti-aging and dehydration concerns. Using it for a month and a half, I do feel a difference my in hydration level of my skin as it feels much smoother and softer with fewer dry patches in the current winter weather. Even though I do not have much anti-aging concerns, I do feel that with continued use of the combined use of these products, my skin does feel smoother and firmer. This set of skincare can also be used DAY AND NIGHT, which makes it very convenient.






The first product that in my regime would be the foaming face wash.  I cannot really comment on how well this removes makeup, as I usually clean my make off with a cleansing oil before using a foam, but what I can say is that this foam does make my skin feel clean without that dry/tight feeling. I have used it both for my morning and night routine and noticed a brighter looking skin after cleansing. With the use of this foam, I do find that my acne has been getting a lot better.



The next product that I use is the hydro lift toner. This comes out in a gel texture and is quite hydrating while being easy to absorb. With the use of this toner, I find that my skin does become more hydrated and smoother instantly. It spreads really easily and doesnt feel sticky despite its gel texture. I have find that putting a layer of this on the face right before applying any primer or makeup base makes foundation go on smoother.


The final product that I use from this skincare set is the hydro lift milk, AKA moisturizer. It comes in a light, milky texture but very moisturizing at the same time. Its spreads and be absorbed easily, and my skin feels instantly hydrated. As it is so effective, one small pump of the moisturizer is enough for my entire face and has been fighting the signs of dry skin too!

Pros:
-very hydrating!
-makes skin soft and smooth
-cleansing foam solved some of my acne problems
-can be used day and night
-unscented

Cons:
-expensive
-this brand may be hard to find

Overall:
5/5! highly recommended :)

No comments:

Post a Comment