Monday 17 February 2014

Review: Naruko Rose Cubic Lotion




Having dry winter skin, I have been searching for a toner that is deeply hydrating and rich. I came across Naruko Rose Cubic Lotion and my search has been finished. This product is a jelly toner that has hydrated my skin deeply and using it has made me seen an improvement in my skin. 

The above photo shows its claims. I feel with the use of this toner, my skin absorbs the serum and moisturizer better, and it is so hydrating that sometimes I feel in a hotter climate, this would be enough as a day moisturizer. With the use of this, I have seen a lot less dry patches on my skin.


The packaging of this is simple and clean. I like how the pump dispenses just enough product for one application on my face. 


The toner comes out as a clear gel like liquid with a strong rose scent. (I personally love rose scented products.)  It spreads easily and is instantly absorbed without feeling sticky. Sometimes I even apply a layer of this over my night cream and the next morning I wake up with very hydrated and smooth skin. I have also substituted my makeup primer with this and have found my foundation to go on very smoothly without getting dry patches.

Pros:
-very hydrating
-absorbs easily
-less dry patches if used under foundation

Cons:
-has a rose scent which not everyone may like. 

Overall:
5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment