Friday 14 February 2014

Review: Sulwhasoo Gentle Foaming Cleanser


 I have recently been introduced to Sulwhasoo, a korean skincare line which features oriental herbs as their ingredients. The first product that I have tried from them is the Gentle Cleansing Foam. From what the sales associate told me, its main ingredient is ginseng and  could be used for all skin types but would be especially for my dry winter skin. 

The texture of this cleanser comes out as a gel which foams up a LOT. I pump it into a bowl and then beat it up with a cleansing brush. The foam is dense, get feels gentle on my skin. This cleanser does remove some face makeup but I usually prefer getting off all my makeup with a cleansing oil or makeup wipe first.  What I like about this cleanser is that it does not make my skin dry and I dont get the tight feeling  after rinsing as I do from other cleansers. It has also helped to make my face brighter and I feel like this made my skin absorb other skincare products better.  

Pros:
-doesnt dry out skin and cleans very well
-foams up a lot
-makes skintone brighter

Cons:
-may not remove a lot of makeup

Overall:
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment