Wednesday 6 November 2013

Review: Guerlain Tenue de Perfection Foundation



The Guerlain tenue de perfection is “timeproof “foundation that is long lasting and provides medium to full coverage.  It claims to have 16-hour coverage and has different oils to help adhere to the skin.  Despite it being heavy duty, the foundation does allow for the skin to breath and does not darken through out the day.  I have personally not worn this foundation for more than 12 hours, so I cannot comment on its 16 hour claim, but throughout my wear, I have only required 1~2 blottings and touch up on my oily areas.  I would say this foundation is truly long lasting and has great oil control too.



Upon pumping, the foundation comes out rather thick, hence its great coverage. Only a small amount of product is required for the full face and it easily blends into a natural, glowing semi-matte finish.  The coverage is definitely buildable and I find little need to use of concealer. It evens out the whole complexion while covering up imperfections yet looking natural at the same time.



To make this foundation even more long lasting, I usually apply sheer layer of the Guerlain les voilettes mineral powder (review here) on top of the t-zone areas to set the foundation. Overall, this is a very great product and would be recommended for those who would want to wear long lasting makeup and especially those with little time for touchups!

Pros:
-great coverage
-long lasting
-natural, easy to blend

Cons:
-pricy

Overall:

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment