Wednesday 6 November 2013

Review: Guerlain les Voilettes Mineral Powder




Guerlain les voilettes mineral powder is a lose powder that can be used as a light and seer foundation itself or to set other foundation beneath it. It is a very fine powder that is extremely fine in texture and can also be used for touchups. The powder does not cake after applied and it just blends in with the foundation underneath making it very natural.  I use a large powder brush to sweep it across my face to make a even more even application.



It mattifies foundation and it also gives the skin a glow.  Upon using this as a setting powder, I do find that my foundation lasts longer and fewer touch ups are needed throughout the day. It has been one of the most natural and fine powders that I have used.



Pros:
-sets makeup evenly
-long wearing
-natural

Cons:
-pricy
-hard to carry around


Overall
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment