Wednesday 4 December 2013

Review: Vichy ProEVEN Daily Dark Spot Corrector



Vichy's ProEVEN Daily Dark Spot Corrector comes in a metal squeeze tube that is quite hygienic.  It comes out in a milky lotion that spreads easily onto the skin and is absorbed quickly. It can be used for all skin types but is directed to those concerned with skin tone evenness. The advisor who sold to this to me said this can help with evening my skin tone, and helping me get rid of dark spots from acne scars and the sun.  I have been using this for a month now as my day and night moisturizer and honestly I'm not very impressed. 



Having high hopes of this helping me in getting rid of my acne scars, I have not seen much improvement in my skin tone after using about 1/3 of the tube in a month. The scars did get a bit lighter, but they are still very obvious. I'm not too sure if I haven't used this long enough, but the results are minimal. The smaller scars did go away but the big ones are still apparent. It does do a decent job of moisturizing and a does give a bit of a glow to my skin. 

Pros:
-decent moisturizer

Cons:
-didnt do what it claimed to do 

Overall:
3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment