Wednesday 4 December 2013

Review: Skinfood Honey Pot Lip Balm




I have got Skinfood's Honey Pot Lipbalm in the color #03, which is a honey color, but applies clear. It is contained in a clear jar, which resembles a cute honey pot. Included is a wooden applicator, but I usually perfer to use a Q-tip for hygienic reasons. 


The lipbalm comes in a jelly texture which is easily spreadable and leaves a clear shine to the lips, making them look very moisturized and plump. (Which this lip balm does do.) I have been using this whenever my lips feel dry and it gives immediate moisture during these cold and dry winter months.  The scent is also very pleasant, it reminds me of a sweet, floral honey. 


Pros:
-moisturizing and gives shine
-lovely packaging 
-nice scent

Cons:
-none that i can think of...I've been loving this!

Overall:
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment