Thursday 17 October 2013

Review: Vidi Vici Moisture Cream Foundation


Vidi Vici's Creamy Moisture Foundation comes in a whipped, thicker texture but is very easy to blend and offers good coverage while looking natural. This foundation also claims to be waterproof and sweat proof, which is pretty true as the foundation has been quite long lasting on my face. I have also applied some onto the back of my hand while I was testing this and even after washing my hands, this did not come off until i used makeup remover! *thumbs up* 


Upon opening the package, you will see a cute jar containing the foundation. I really like the packaging of this which includes a spatula for you to scoop out the foundation. I place a dot of foundation on my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead and then I begin to blend outward. It is very easy to blend and gives a dewy natural finish. I do find that I have to set this foundation with a lose powder to prevent it from moving on my face.

Pros:
-long lasting

-natural yet amazing coverage
-easy to blend
-moisturizing

Cons:
-may move on face if not set with powder

Overall:
4.7/ 5 *highly recommend!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment