Wednesday 16 April 2014

Review: Laneige Multi Cleanser


As the warmer season is comming up and skin starts to get oiler, I have been searching for a cleanser that deep cleanses and leaves the "squeaky clean" feeling. While stopping by the Laneige counter, I have discovered the Laneige Multi Cleanser. It claims to be a papain enzyme based cleanser which can remove makeup, sunscreen, exfoliate and cleanse all in one step. After reading its claims, I have decided to give it a try and see if it is really that convenient! 


The product comes out of a squeeze tube and I usually squeeze a coin sized amount out for use at night. It has a nice refreshing floral fragrance to it and it also foams up easily while massaging it on my face. It has a light and gentle exfoliating sensation, similar to that of a scrub. After rinsing with lukewarm water, my face did feel squeaky clean and the complexion seemed a lot brighter too! It has also done what it claimed and removed makeup. (I had first used a eye and lip makeup remover before using this, but it managed to get all my face makeup off. )


It comes out in a thick creamy texture which foams up. 

After using it for a week, I have noticed that my skin has been a lot better and brighter, with also less acne and smaller pores. I think it really does to deep clean and push out all the clogged gunk in skin with a mild exfoliation process. Personally, it has helped a lot with making my acne scars lighter too. 

Pros:
-deep cleans
-really removed impurities from skin
-makes skin brighter after use
-may help with acne control

Cons:
-maybe too drying for those with dry skin

Overall:
5/5!

No comments:

Post a Comment